Almost every job posting that I review has one of the following important pieces of information missing or unclear in the posting:
1) Unclear / Vauge Job Title
2) Insufficient Detail In The Job Description
3) No Job Requirements
4) No Address & Location Information
5) No Salary Estimate
6) No Categories
7) No Company Logo
At healthjobhub.com we are committed to ensuring the success of our employer job postings and we do everything we can to ensure that your job posting is seen by the right candidates. In order for job postings to be indexed by google and to be found when candidates are actively searching for jobs online, we recommend that the following information be included in the job posting:
1) Simple Clear And Concise Job Titles - (Try using keywords that your ideal candidate will type into google when searching for jobs.)
2) Detailed Job Descriptions & Job Requirements - Be "SMART"
S - Specific
M - Measurable
A - Accurate
R - Reliable
T - Timely
Also ensure that you use as many keywords that your ideal candidate will understand and search for on google.
3) Salary Estimate - Most often salary information is left out of the job posting. It is extremely important to add this information in order for the job posting to be found and indexed by google.
4) Address & Location - Here again the address of the job and location is often left out of the job posting. For the same reasons above, it is extremely important to add this information for the job posting to be found and indexed by google. If the job is a Remote / Work From Home (WFH) job opportunity please clearly state this in both the Job Title and Job Description.
5) Categories - Be sure to add up to 5 categories that best describe your job posting.
6) Logo - In order to stand out from the crowd on a busy job board, adding your logo will immediately attract the attention of the jobseeker.
The above list comprise #tips which will be very useful to employers posting jobs and looking for great candidates. Don't forget to include all the must-have information that is required for your job posting to be successful. At healthjobhub.com we always keep a close eye on our employer job postings which are posted directly on our site to ensure it has all the information required to be successfully found by our target jobseekers.
Checkout this video for more information:
Written by: Prasanthi Naidoo,
Founder of healthjobhub.com