We are seeking exceptional Regular, Full-time Sonographers/ Ultrasound Technologists. Are you a recent graduate or an experienced Technologist looking to grow your career?
Reporting to the Ultrasound Supervisor, our Sonographers perform ultrasound examinations, providing exceptional patient care.
In this role, you will:
- Provide each patient seen by EFW with the highest level of care, and create exceptional patient experiences;
- Train in a variety of ultrasound specialties performed across varying EFW clinic locations;
- Contribute to a positive work environment through professional conduct and strong teamwork;
- Communicate with patients, coworkers, and Radiologists in a professional manner demonstrating EFW values of Compassion, Trust, and Meaning in the workplace;
- Attend varying shifts patterns that include days, evenings, and weekends allowing you to pick up additional shifts and access industry leading shift premiums.
- Join fellow Sonographers who celebrate pride in what they do every day and have said, “It is the standard of excellence in the care provided to the community that makes me proud to work for EFW Radiology” and that they are “proud to be a part of a team that provides the community with exception care".
We Value Our Employees, and Offer:
- An extraordinary total rewards package that includes competitive wages;
- Sonographer Signing Bonus;
- Comprehensive Benefits Plan includes Health and Dental benefits and a flexible Health Care Spending / Personal Spending Account tailored to each individual;
- RRSP matching program;
- An industry-leading Shift Premium Program;
- Flexible working arrangements;
- A career with meaning and opportunity for growth;
- A friendly, professional state of the art working environment with the latest technology;
- Continued education through seminars, conferences, and on-line courses;
- Paid vacation, sick and personal time in addition to paid holidays;
- Employee Loyalty Program;
- Long Service Award Program;
- Relocation support