Jack Nathan Health® is seeking primary care physicians to work collaboratively with a new multidisciplinary medical team in Markham, Ontario.
Benefits of joining Jack Nathan Health®
- Best in-Patient Care: Multidisciplinary and multispecialty medical facility
- Staffing: Full administrative support including billing, staffing and supplies
- Compensations: Competitive income splits
- Flexibility: Open seven days a week, physicians have the choice of clinic hours and walk-in availabilities
- Modern design, layout & aesthetics by design industry experts with 1386 Sq. Feet
- Voluminous customer & patient flow inside a Walmart Supercentre
- Ongoing Comprehensive Marketing Plan to support clinic growth, program development and new services
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Executing patient-focused primary care, educating health promotion, advising prevention of disease and disorders as well as rehabilitative care
- Hold the highest standard of care for their patients
- Complete comprehensive assessments/screenings utilizing experience, knowledge, training and additional sources to obtain diagnosis and treatment, manage and follow-up of care recommendations, physical examination, on-site trauma care, pharmacological prescription/administration, order laboratory testing/diagnostic imaging.
- Consult with other medical practitioners evaluating patients' physical and mental health, referral to Specialization care, cross-referral to additional on-site services (health counseling and support, multidisciplinary health and rehabilitation care services etc.)
- Experience/specialization in pediatrics, adult medicine and aging population; expanding family care practice and offer walk-in care services
- Preparing detailed, high-quality assessment, treatment reports and clinical documentation
- Immunization – vaccinate patients as per Public Health vaccination schedule
- An acute sense of autonomy, professionalism, and respect for ethical principles
- Excellent written and verbal communication with the ability to explain medical terms and conditions to patients while demonstrating empathy, listening, and interpersonal skills
- Good standing with CPSO/CFPO and maintain an active license to practice in Ontario
- Current Canadian Medical Protective Association coverage
- Offer in-person visits to patients
- Adherence to evidence-based practices and standards of best practice
- Superior multitasking, time management, organizational skills
- Excellent computer skills (ability to work with web-based video conferencing)
- Approachable exemplary team member to staff and patients
- Provide coverage for other physicians for absences and vacation
- Availability to work evenings and weekends
- Experience as primary care or family physician in a clinic setting is an asset
Our state-of-the art renovation is due to be complete early Spring 2021. Clinic re-opening of May 2021.
Jack Nathan Health® values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, barrier-free, and accessible environment. Should you require an accommodation to participate in the recruitment process Jack Nathan Health® will work directly to suit the needs of applicants.