Highly successful executive leadership and performance coach dedicated to supporting and empowering leadership enhancement. Change management expert, skilled in organizational analysis, executive level leadership coaching, training, consulting and mentoring. Genos Certified Emotional Intelligence expert, bringing differentiated strategies for talent selection, maximizing organizational ROI, employee engagement and cultural transformation. Master trainer and facilitator, bringing a unique blend of content and context to the learning experience. Experienced executive with years of success in developing and leading others to achieve breakthrough results while strengthening organizational capacities. Recognized thought-leader in the field of Conscious Leadership, adhering to a servant leadership model, lifting others up to realize their full potential.
• Coaching Expert
• Dynamic Communicator
• Learning Design & Delivery Specialist
• Creative Strategist & Performance Consultant
• Change Management Consultant
• Servant Leader
• Motivational Speaker
• Conscious Leader
• Certified professional coach working closely with private clients to support professional and personal life transitions.
• Motivational speaker and thought leader bringing a differentiated level of engagement and passion to organizations and leaders.
• Numerous online business and leadership articles published and distributed nationally and internationally.
• Organizational consultant working with companies to provide leadership enhancement, training and coaching.
• Truly a Servant Leadership advocate and evangelist, adhering to a holistic and life-affirming approach to coaching and consulting.
• Conscious leadership expert.
• Highly successful change management expert working closely with civilian and military senior leadership to enhance leadership delivery and results at the largest Naval Maintenance Shipyard in the US.
• Conduct needs analyses and cultural assessments to enhance organization-wide change, including 360 Assessments, Genos Emotional Intelligence, Clifton Strengthfinders, temperament analysis and organizational readiness.
• Master certified training facilitator, learning and development design and implementation specialist. Among core training offerings are: Emotional Intelligence, Situational Leadership, Effective Communications, Conscious Leadership, Advanced Leadership Coaching, and custom-designed training/coaching programs.
• Conscious leadership expert, bringing strong leadership coaching, consulting, team/group training and change management delivery.
• Published author: Conscious Leadership: 7 Principles That Will Change Your Business and Change Your Life and Dying to Live: A Tapestry of Reinvention.
• Consumer Market Manager leading twenty-seven (27) Financial Centers in Greater Puget Sound, WA. Previously leading markets in Atlanta, GA and Los Angeles, CA.
• Responsible for all facets of retail banking leadership; including, achieve revenue and sales goals, build strong and dynamic sales teams, recruit, train, coach and develop retail leaders, collaborate and build business line partnerships, install foundational processes to ensure operational integrity, risk mitigation, outstanding client engagement and deliver on the core commitments to diverse stakeholders.
with a concentration of locations in the greater Tucson metro market.
• Nationally recruited in 2010 to join US Bank, a leader in Retail branch management.
• Executive position requiring effective management of all facets of sales financial management, coaching and development of retail staff management, creative sales management to ensure profitability, administration of world-class customer satisfaction and overall success of franchise in southern Arizona.
• Regional Sales Manager responsible for all facets of leadership for 14 branch offices within the greater Capital District of New York State.
• Previously managed regions in Metro New York City, Central New York and led a denovo start-up in New England, opening the first branch offices in Connecticut.
• Recognized as Top Performing Sales Manager for consecutive years, exceeding revenue targets, achieving best-in-class customer service and developing many rising star employees into leadership roles.
• Executive level position hired from outside banking, bringing an innovative leadership model to the Retail Bank.
• Instrumental in designing and developing training programs, key assessments, planning and installation to create dynamic sales and service leading company.
• Created a multi-state training organization with 6 training locations, serving 87 financial centers in 3 states.
• Collaborated across diverse corporate stakeholders to analyze core training needs, garner executive level support and design/deliver high-impact training to address organizational key deliverables to meet competitive market challenges.