Well-Being 360; Connecting and showing people (individuals, companies, teams, audiences) how to identify the opportunities in life and in business, then making them happen. Action & Growth Strategist, Well-Being
Expert, International inspirational and Motivational Speaker, Writer, Producer and Author of BE YOUR TRUTH.
Social Health Engagement Platform that manages and measures employee wellness.
• Built a successful team to support rapid growth
• Created strategic partnerships and built community partners to support sustainable
• Expanded growth opportunities globally
• Developed an integrated business model for a streamlined process
• Leveraged stakeholder relations to support growth
Worked with corporate, non-profits, government organizations, communities and the educational
sector to help establish a strong ROI and VOI through the development of programs and services,
strategic business development and new initiatives to create growth, engagement and sustainability. Specializing in: Innovation Business & Product Development Strategy Engagement Customer
Care Wellness: Highlighted non-profit, educational and health organizations include: Newtopia; Bloom; Bayridge
Circle of Care/Simple Human; Outward Bound Canada; Girl Guides of Canada; Victorian Order of Nurses; Pinball
Clemons Foundation - empowering youth through education. Intentions Media; Developed Kind Hearts; a lifestyle
app: A system of play that sparks creativity and curiosity; LIVE WELL exercise clinic; business development
Personalized Health Company utilizing an innovative health engagement platform to inspire
individuals to make the right lifestyle choices.
• Created strategic channels and built community partners to support sustainable
• Expanded growth opportunities within Canada and the U.S.
• Developed a new business model for a streamlined process
• Created marketing and communication materials, and leveraged stakeholder relations
to support growth
Health and Wellness
Trailblazer in the area of workplace wellness
The following contracts were awarded to and managed by Grandcare: GE Canada, Procter & Gamble, IBM, Xerox, Abitibi-Price, McDonald's Restaurants of Canada, Telus and Fanshawe
College, The Arthritis Society, 3M Canada, Shoppers Drug Mart, Rexall PharmaPlus, Vickers & Benson Advertising Agency, Bell Canada, Sun Life Financial and Vickers & Benson Advertising
Example of work:
Brought Spinning into Canada after meeting/riding (with) Johnny G (creator) in Los Angeles; Piloted the first "Joints In Motion" marathon training program in Ontario, Canada for The Arthritis
Society. This program now raises millions of dollars for Arthritis research.
WORLD TRAVEL 2 1/2 YEARS
Explorer Public Relations
• Experienced the adventure of taking the Trans-Siberian Express crossing the Soviet Union before
the collapse of the Berlin Wall - from China to Russia's Siberia.
• Experienced the sting of a scorpion on Ko Samui Island, Thailand
• Stood at the top of the world at Camp Reinga in Northland New Zealand to experience the Tasman Sea and the Pacific Ocean crashing together
Area Support Unit Canada & Afghanistan (4,200 CF members)
Development and Implemented the first evidence-based program initiative for the Canadian
Department of National Defence
Directive: To research, develop and deliver personnel support programs and services that
contribute to the operational readiness of the Canadian Forces and enhance the quality of life of the military community.
Received recognition and commendation from 3 consecutive Commanding Officers.