Toronto Community Housing Corporation (TCHC) is the largest social housing provider in Canada and the second largest in North America. Build strategic relationships with: Business Operations, Regional
Operations, OE Team, Finance, Legal, Corporate Affairs, Communications, Learning and Development, HR,
ITS, Internal / External partners, and Regional Housing Pillars.
• Lead Change Management Strategy Creation and Implementation: Drive stakeholder engagement, change
champions' network; advice, coach and prepare executive sponsors; a 45% increase in TCHC-wide engagement in 6
months. Partner with HR leadership on operational and strategic issues, labor relations and workforce planning to restructure TCHC divisions and business units.
• Strategic Communications and Training: Execute communication and multichannel employee engagement strategy.
• Provide an action plan to engage middle managers and supervisors to adopt and be the advocates of change.
• Led an agile shift to train 96% participation.
Altus Group is a leading provider of independent advisory services, software and data solutions to the
global commercial real estate industry; over 2,500 employees in 75+ offices in North America, Europe and Asia Pacific; annual revenues of >$500M.
Led change management for a $20M+ technology-enabled transformation program, in the North American property tax
consulting business (>400 professionals, revenue > $120M).
• Executive Communications and Governance: Set up an oversight Executive Steering Committee, Leadership Cross-
Functional Committee and working teams. Launched 'Transformational Leadership' program for the executive team.
• Client Tax Portal Launch: Created a client-focused phased roll out roadmap. Prepared key messaging, executive
messengers and impact timings. Outcomes: 43% national clients on-boarded in three months.
• Strategic Communications: Implemented a high impact PR and Communication strategy for a multi-jurisdictional
audience. Outcomes: Consistent messaging, employee engagement, motivation and alignment, a 53% increase in #
of people reached, 92% events attendance and >80% SharePoint & Social Media engagement.
• System Training Plan: Created a Training Infrastructure, leveraging Super Users, train the trainer & delivering 70%
Experiential, 20% Groups and 10% Training. >86% excellence rating in post-training surveys. Increased adoption from
36% to 83% in the first six months. Identified, mentored and supervised 40+ power users for local support.
• Adoption and Reporting: Track adoption, prepare analytics, dashboards, reports, and system metrics.
Led end-to-end implementation of OD and Talent Portfolio, Leadership and Transformation strategy to support
25,000+ employees and contractors. Key Clients: Rogers Bank, Corporate Real Estate, Information Technology,
HR, Finance, Legal, Workplace & Technology Transformation
• Led the Annual Learning & Talent Development Strategy Planning Process: This involved:
• Collaborate with C-suite Executives, Human Resource, SVPs/VPs/Chief Compliance Officer, Ombudsman,
Business Leaders, Subject Matter Experts & functional stakeholders to determine capabilities and skills gaps.
Consistently measured and presented outcomes through (QBRs) Quarterly Business Reviews. 96% project
completion on time, budget and quality YoY. Responsible for a $3.5M training budget.
• Workplace & Technology Transformation Initiative: >25,000 employees, a multi-year change management plan
• Led a team of 14 professionals, in a matrix structure, obtained cooperation, set clear priorities, and launched enabling technologies for a mobile workspace−Sharespace. Implemented Microsoft Office suite,
and Cisco technologies. Led system training for >15,000 employees. >83% Net Promoter Score.
• Repatriated HR shared services in-house. Estimated saving >$1.5M annually.
• Co-led re-launch of the HR Transformation failed program. After diagnosing challenges, co-created a
consolidated HR Shared Services Support Centre and Back Office workforce management plan. Led the employee capability development of 120+ staff transitioning to Cloud-based Oracle HCM.
• Created a Talent Development Governance model to consistently monitor and measure Key Performance Indicators
and ROI for corporate-wide Talent and OD initiatives. Prepare semi-annual, annual reports and trends,
recommendations, and presentations for executives' briefings and resource alignment.
Hamilton Health Sciences is a hospital network of seven hospitals and a cancer centre serving Hamilton
• Strategy and execution of a Multi-Tiered Transformational Leadership Development Program for various levels of leaders, including High Potentials, Formal Leaders, new Directors, Senior Leaders and Executive Team. Audience size:
2000+ leaders, managers and supervisors.
• Built the foundations for the HHS University−Centre for People Development. This initiative was completed within
eight months and involved:
• Qualitative/Quantitative current state assessment, defining the future state, building a business case for
multi-faceted design and implementation of an L&D strategy impacting >15,000 employees
• Developed communications, strategy sessions, key messages, share insight, presentations, business goals
alignment; Maintain OD Microsite, Yammer Groups and OD Blogs, conducted >135 Focus Groups
• Led the Annual Leadership Summit for >500 leaders focusing on diversity, equity and inclusion issues.
MINISTRY OF EDUCATION: Partnered with HR & business leaders in leading Succession Planning and Talent
mapping in EDU and TCU. Build an innovative 'Path to Leadership' initiative. Project management and blended
learning: Social Media platforms and e-Learning, Mentoring, Coaching. Job Shadow, Stretch Assignments, Action
Learning Projects. 360°/Multi-Rater, MBTI, and EQI. 93% excellence rating.
• MINISTRY OF COMMUNITY AND SOCIAL SERVICES: Led 'Manager as a Coach', a culture change initiative focused
at building leaders' coaching capability at FRO. Audience size: 77 senior leaders and managers.
• Program design consisted of classroom-based ½ day sessions, bi-weekly peer coaching and one-on-one
external coach connect for personalized coaching. Results: 83% of executives and leaders attended the program. 76% received positive feedback from their teams on leaders' use of the coach approach.
• ONTARIO COLLEGE OF TRADES: Led change management to establish the Ontario college of Trades (COT)
• Transitioned 60+ staff and >25,000 trade registrants to the new COT.
• Customer Service Blueprint: Created a comprehensive plan for clients including external communications
and reach out, external website and digital collaboration platforms, invoicing and billing interface, exams,
results and certification renewals self-serve virtual kiosks.
• Created Organization Design for the new Ontario College of Trades. Results: right people in the right role,
aligned performance management, recognition and reward.
MWH specializes in natural resources, technical engineering, Infrastructure, and consulting services with operations in 35 countries globally.
• Launched a leadership development program for a multi-year Executive Leadership Development Initiative,
'Leadership Advance; 300 leaders graduated, a 95% excellence rating in L1-L4 surveys.
• Led a Regional Health and Safety committee aimed to meet Federal Government requirements for H&S.
Accountability to proactively offer solutions that meet divisional and regional safety legislation.
• With a team of 4 direct reports, as a subject matter expert, research, evaluate and prioritize a range of programs and projects within the global OD portfolio of over $10M. Collaborative and proactive decision making to allocate
resources to the regional and local talent needs.