An efficient and resourceful professional with 5+ years of experience and a proven knowledge of
customer service, patient relations, and store management. Aiming to leverage my skills to successfully
fill the Pharmacist role at your company.
• Receive written prescription or refill requests and verify that information is complete and accurate.
• Check the prescription records and make certain that they are well maintained.
• Provide information to customers who ask for recommendations for over the counter drugs and other treatments available without a prescription.
• Ensure the upkeep of medical records and prescription in an orderly manner.
• Review the procurement and sales bill of the organization.
• Make certain the organization is keeping sufficient quantities of medicines.
• Maintaining appropriate inventory levels of all medications in the pharmacy.
• Liaise between the insurance agency and the clientele.
• Filing insurance claims on a customer's behalf ensuring that they are covered for the medicines
• Submit insurance claims and work with private insurance companies to ensure payment and resolve coverage denials.
• Review the bills for insurance claims and revalue the amount payable by the patients.
• Compare the prescription with the bills to check accuracy in medicines administered.
• Compute charges for medication accept payment and enter data in computer.
• Ensure numeric accuracy in the expenses charged and the bills computed.
• Receive and store incoming supplies, verify quantities against invoices, and inform supervisors
of stock needs and shortages.
• Prepare request forms and purchase orders according to inventory.
• Deal with medical representatives from pharmaceutical companies.
• Keep the organization updated about the latest drugs introduced in the market.
• Maintain proper storage and security conditions for drug
• Perform regular Pharmacist duties and responsibilities such as ensuring compliance with any
Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and any other government related rules and regulation.
• Manage a team of 4 individual by delegating duties and responsibilities also by supervising each
individual to make sure they are performing their designated roles properly.
• Generates monthly sales report.
• Ensures the sufficiency of fast moving medicines in the store.
• Forecast supplies needed for the store.
• Monitors the condition of medicines and other stocks by checking its expiration dates and delivery dates.
• Monitors and checks the inventory of store items and cash.
• Trains pharmacy assistant with existing and new company and legal guidelines and procedures.
• Assist customers by providing pertinent information about the products and services, providing
advice about health issues, symptoms and medications in response to customer inquiries.
• Ensures the compliance of the store with statutory procedures(e.g. prescription required for Rx drugs)
• Supervise performance of pharmacy assistants.
• Creates shift schedule in accordance with store operations.
• Performs other task as may be assigned from time to time.
● Ensures validity and accuracy of prescription in dispensing medicines.
● Engages in patient counseling and queries on drug related matters.
● Coordinates with the corporate pharmacist regarding government regulatory orders for
● Ensures that all reference books are updated and available in store (generic menu card, prescription logbook, dangerous drug book etc.)
● Prepares periodic reports for regulatory agencies.
● Ensures proper storage of loose tablets, vials and biologicals, regulated medicines.
● Ensures that all bad stocks are pulled out (damaged, expiring/expired) in his/her assigned
● Assists in the maintenance and cleanliness of the work place.
● Ensures that all medicines are in good condition.
● Represents the store during Regulatory Bodies' inspections.
● Updates store personnel on product awareness and new practices through training.
● Update price adjustments
● Makes an order for all the products through the POS system.
● Monitor all fast moving and slow moving products.
● Performs stock inventory checking every 15th and 30th of the month.
● Makes a calendar week schedule for the employees
● Maintains proper locations of medicines.
● Performs monthly sales monitoring.
● Submits month end report every 1st week of the month.
● Check employees' compliance on rules and regulation and SOP's.
● Provides all pharmacy related services to patients.
● Ensure that all medicines and supplies are stored appropriately and securely.
● Receives and manages the inventory of pharmaceutical supplies, notifying co-pharmacist when
levels are low.
● Maintains and replenishes stocks.
● Does clerical tasks such as filling, compiling and maintaining prescription records.
● Performs other duties as directed by the management.