HealthJobHub.com has been helping healthcare workers connect to jobs since 2018. Here are some of what they are saying about us and our founder Prasanthi Naidoo.
Talia Benson, People & Culture Specialist Specializing INtalent, Inliv & Wello
- The team at healthjobhub was amazing. We were targeting a specific population of French speaking Nurse Practitioners for a while before posting our job ad on HealthJobHub.com. We had also tried other job platforms with very little success in reaching the specific candidates we are looking to hire.... With the help of Prasanthi and the team at HealthJobHub, we have had a surge of French speaking applicants apply to our Indeed job posting and career page in the past weeks which has been extremely helpful for our search.”
Dr K Mojtahedi, Family Physician (Jobseeker)
- "I am a family Dr relocating to Calgary in a few months and was told about Prasanthi Naidoo by a friend of mine. I contacted her for advice about starting work in clinics in Calgary and she was very friendly and helpful. From the first phone conversation I felt that she is a friend and is doing her best to help me with my move and to settle in."
Dr Ataher Mohammed, Family Physician, North Town Medical (Employer)
- "I am an owner of a very busy medical office in Edmonton and I thoroughly recommend services from HealthJobHub. Prasanthi was efficient and was fully committed to completing the required job at hand. I have no doubts about Prasanthi & HealthJobHub's service and will recommend them to anyone who is looking for their services."
Dr Collins Egbujuo, Family Physician (Jobseeker)
- "I contacted the website for locum and within 18 hours I had 3 offers. Healthjobhub.com are very efficient in matching your desired employers."
Carolyn Mulyk, Regional Manager, 123 dentist (Employer)
- "I would highly recommend using HealthJobHub to help you find the best applicants for your job posting. Prasanthi was easy to work with and most importantly, invested her time in getting to know our company and understood exactly what we were looking for in an employee. HealthJobHub went above and beyond to help us find the most amazing candidates for our posting!"
Amanda Gibson, MediGroup Clinics | Kai Health Services
- "Prasanthi is dedicated to helping you as a person. I met her through a presentation she conducted and it was clear how passionate she is about healthjobhub. Since then she has helped me with various things from employer postings, to help with a potential clinic and pharmacy acquisition. Prasanthi is very knowledgable in the healthcare field and is eager to always help you get what you are looking for."
Ian Young, Marketing Advisor, Recruitment Services, Vancouver Coastal Health
- "Vancouver Coastal Health endorses and supports your initiative at HealthJobHub"
Alim Amershi, DipMM, B.Comm, Manager, Talent Acquisition, Talent Management Strategies, Alberta Health Services
- "We’re excited that you’ve seen growth so soon after launch, that’s great to hear and will definitely want to keep in touch as you continue to grow. As one of the largest Health subsidiaries across Canada, we understand that we can be called upon to support new and emerging enterprises from time to time with their development & growth in many different ways when health care is a consideration. We try and strive to do so anytime we get the opportunity, especially in cases where we have the chance to support a local initiative. As such, we are happy to provide endorsement to allow the site to promote themselves with AHS as an included supporter. We wish you nothing but the best of luck in the year ahead and are excited to see what new and innovative opportunities lie ahead for healthjobhub.
Job Bank – the Government of Canada’s free and bilingual website for jobs and labour market information - April 2018
- "Dear Ms. Naidoo
I am with Job Bank – the Government of Canada’s free and bilingual website for jobs and labour market information. I am responding to your recent requests to post healthcare-related job vacancies on your website, locumlink.
Healthcare in Canada is provincially-regulated and delivered, therefore I encourage you to contact individual provincial ministries of health if you wish to discuss partnership options with them.
However if you would be interested in displaying healthcare jobs from the Job Bank site on your job board, I would be happy to schedule a call with you to discuss options. Currently there are approximately 700 healthcare jobs posted on Job Bank from employers across Canada. These jobs are posted directly on Job Bank by employers that have been validated and are genuine Canadian employers with real job vacancies.
If this is of interest to you please let me know and we can discuss further.
Guichet-Emplois • Job Bank
Emploi et Développement social Canada • Employment and Social Development Canada"
Office of the Prime Minister / Cabinet du Premier ministre - March 2018
- "Dear Ms. Naidoo:
On behalf of the Right Honourable Justin Trudeau, Prime Minister of Canada, I would like to acknowledge receipt of your correspondence regarding your venture.
Please be assured that your comments have been carefully reviewed. I have taken the liberty of forwarding your email to the Honourable Patricia A. Hajdu, Minister of Employment, Workforce Development and Labour, for her information and consideration.
You may also wish to refer to Canada Business on the Internet, at http://www.canadabusiness.ca/eng/. The website provides a single access point to all the government services and information needed to start, run and grow a business. Alternatively, you can call the toll free telephone number at 1-888-576-4444.
Thank you for writing to the Prime Minister.
Executive Correspondence Officer
for the Prime Minister's Office
Agent de correspondance
de la haute direction pour le Cabinet du Premier ministre"