SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
Minaxi Marlin Christian
+91- 9974426870| email@example.com
183/29, Shree Ambanagar Co. Op Soc. Ltd Ramol Road, Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Patient-focused Dialysis Technician with over twelve years of expertise in providing best possible patient care and advice. Proficient in dialysis, monitoring patients' condition, emergency care, triage and post-surgical recovery. Highly organized and ability to maintain a positive attitude in stressful situations. Committed to providing quality and compassionate patient care.
• Keep track of patient's condition and symptoms and communicate them to physician.
• Assess patients' needs to provide them best quality care and support till recovery.
• Perform and record Pre and Post dialysis evaluation, weight and vital signs with initial identification.
• Maintain records related to patient medical history and current treatment plan.
• Responsible for accurate documentation of information related to patient treatment including completion of Hemodialysis Treatment Sheet.
• Monitor patients' response to dialysis therapy and report any unusual findings to supervisor.
• Administer patient's medication and provide treatment according to physician's direction and orders.
• Maintained excellent hygiene and safety in patient zone.
• Supervise nursing assistant in performing their duties.
• Promote an environment of compassion and empathy towards patients by displaying ideal nursing behavior at all times.
• Address patients' fears and reassure them about the need for particular treatment or surgery.
• Track and record urine output, blood pressure, oxygen level of the patient.
• Assemble supplies and prepare machinery; test monitors and machine functions.
• Perform other administrative duties as and when required.
• Maintain and follow safety, cleanliness and ensure other technicians
also follow protocols and regulation.
• Provided professional nursing care to patients before and after completion of the dialysis.
• Ensured dialysis machine and other associated equipment were sterilized and maintained after every use.
• Monitored patient's health, any complications and other vital signs including signs of recovery.
• Provided patient full nursing care for better recovery.
• Responsible for keeping records, dressing patient, administering medications and assessing patient condition.
• Displayed compassion and empathy towards patient and gave them reassurance about the need of surgery or prescribed treatment.
• Assisted doctors in catheterization of the patients.
• Responsible for storing files and ward stock of OPD patients.
• Managed complications and escalated the cases during emergency.